Building a Business Management Consulting Division within Your Existing Energy Industry Organization
MDM Executive Search (“MDM”) can assist in building your Energy Industry-facing organization a Business Management Consulting Division (“BMCD”) from the “ground up.” MDM knows the “floor plan” elements required to provide the right strategy, leadership, people, culture attributes, internal and external processes and technology that are required to provide a BMCD the means to succeed. Furthermore, by understanding the Energy Industry as deeply as we do, MDM has a unique ability to provide the foresight and “functional know how” on unique and complicated Energy Industry issues that can provide for a robust Consulting Division with in your existing construct.
Our seasoned executives have years of experience in not only building Consulting Divisions but also executing the vision required. We have the ability to offer your organization advice, experience and direction centered on but not limited to:
Strategy and Leadership
- Aligning the BMCD strategic intent with that of the Corporate strategy
- Developing a unique Value Proposition to the external marketplace
- Creating achievable Goals and Objectives for the BMCD
- Authoring Market Penetration strategies and executing strategic Marketing
- Providing for effective Risk Management
People and Culture
- Identifying and Recruiting the appropriate competent and relevant resources
- Recognizing the importance of Intellectual Property development
- Liaising with internal Finance, Legal and Practice Management personnel
- Setting compensation expectations, performance standards and scorecard requirements
Process and Technology
- Authoring BMCD processes based on years of operational excellence
- Writing realistic budgets and timelines to profitability
- Using existing Key Account and Client Service “templates” so as not to “reinvent the wheel”
- Understanding the unique systems required and those that can be used from the host organization
- Consulting on the most cost effective and preferred approach to provisioning
We have been providing Executives with a wide range of capabilities to major management consulting firms within the Energy and Utility, Oil & Gas, and Capital Projects/Construction Management Industries since 2002. Our clients include such firms as: PricewaterhouseCoopers, IBM, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, Black & Veatch, and many more centered on the Energy Industry.
Located in Orlando, FL, MDM can provide the intelligence, guidance, experience and resources that are needed to launch this exciting endeavor. We look forward to having an exploratory conversation to discuss the opportunities that await your organization by investing in a strong and profitable Energy Industry Business Management Consulting Division!
- 21 Apr, 2014
- 0 Comments